Search for products for sale
Search entire site for
Click on any product image
to see different colors and/or larger image(s) of product.
||Bookmark - Add us to your
P.S. Get #1 on Google with PR4-PR8 Contextual Links - GUARANTEED rankings & PageRank increase on Google. Check out the details.
Keep clicking to find additional occurrences
Bluebird House Plan
Download after purchase
Gift Certificate Redemption
* Does not apply in California; applies in New Hampshire only
for gift certificates over $100. Expiration date does not apply in any
other states where prohibited by law.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through our Web site, http://www.abirdshome.com
, toward the purchase of products listed in aBirdsHome.com's
online catalog and sold by aBirdsHome.com.
They cannot be redeemed at any other Web site operated
by aBirdsHome.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible
from our site (including, for example,
our Office Supplies Store store operated by sportsopbizsupplies.com).
Gift certificates are valid for payment
at aBirdsHome.com only.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to pay for out-of-print titles or
to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned
for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must
pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift certificates and their use on our Web site are subject to our
general Conditions of Use.
- aBirdsHome.com reserves the right to change these terms and
conditions from time to time in its discretion.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire
one year from the date of issue.*
- Sorry, we cannot replace and are not responsible for lost or stolen
gift certificates. If you have any questions, send us e-mail at email@example.com.
- aBirdsHome.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT
TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE
REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT
CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE
LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR
LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.